Monday 5 July 2010

The beginning of the end....

...well, for me at least. I'm moving to Devon, so after next weekend my visits to the railway will be only occasional. If people send me photos and descriptions of whats being going on then this blog might be able to continue via 'remote control'. ...we'll see.

Anyway, today I was using Odin, which ran well all day. Passengers were a steady stream, it was one of those days when we're never stood still for long, but theres never a decent load on the train.

For the last trip, I took the Lister for a spin.
A strange thing has happend while I've been away. Somebody has spray painted the handle of one of our point levers yellow. Its been done quite intentionally, yet there is no other yellow paint or vandalism of any kind to be seen. odd.
Next weekend, we'll also be operating on Saturday, as it is Kirkstall Festival in the Abbey grounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment